ONE FlavorWaves Condoms
are created with the same quality of the original ONE condoms, now in 6 delicious flavours! Along with the mouth-watering flavours, each ONE FlavorWaves Condom
will have a light, appealing scent and fun colour. Created for superior fit and comfort, these flavoured condoms
feature a fun, creatively designed wrapper. Try each of the deliciously flavoured ONE FlavorWaves Condoms
and find your favorite!
Bubblegum, Fresh Mint, Banana Split, Island Punch, Mint Chocolate, Chocolate Strawberry (sold separately)
- Latex rubber condoms
- Available in a variety of delicious flavours
- Strong and reliable protection
Put the condom on when the penis is erect, before there is any contact between the penis and your partner's body. Fluid released from the penis during the early stages of an erection can contain sperm and organisms that can cause sexually transmitted infections. Tear gently along one side of the condom package with your fingers, being sure not to rip the condom inside. Carefully remove the condom. Air trapped inside a condom could cause it to break during use. To avoid this, gently pinch the closed end of the condom between your forefinger and thumb. Be sure that the roll is on the outside. Place the condom on the erect penis and while still gently pinching the closed end, use your other hand to unroll the condom gently down the full length of the penis. Make sure the condom stays in place during sex; if it rolls up, roll it back into place. Dispose of the used condom hygienically. Wrap the condom in a tissue and place it in a garbage bin (do not flush it down the toilet). Never use a condom more than once.
Contact honeygifts.com to answer your condom and safe sex questions
- Storage: Keep condoms in a cool, dry place away from heat and sunlight, such as your bedroom night stand (not medicine cabinet). It is not recommended to store condoms in your wallet.
- Cockring: Placing a cock ring at the base of the condom will help keep the condom in place.
- Damage: A tear in the condom could occur if you use your teeth or scissors to cut the condom's packaging. Gently tear the packaging using your fingers, and before slipping it on always give it a visual once-over.
- Lubricants: Use only water or silicone based lubricants. Oil based products such as massage oil, petroleum jelly, and body lotions weaken latex and may cause the condom to break.